STPS uses the Kross Builder forklift truck on dry network sites.
In the heart of Paris, in its public works sites, STPS mechanizes its horizontal handling with the Kross Builder electric forklift truck.
Thanks to the handling tool, the operators can transport, until the last meter and without any effort :
- Paving stones
- Raw materials (e.g. sand)
The advantages of the trolley according to STPS :
- Autonomy: up to 1 week without recharging
- Recharge mode compatibility: can be recharged on generator set
- Loading capacity: 250 kg payload without any effort
- Intuitive: single button, for use without training or CACES
- Off-road: solid tires, sturdy, waterproof
In the near future, STPS wishes to equip itself with the future development of the trolley: the tipping version. 5 engineers are currently working on this tool, which will tilt to make it all the more difficult for workers during transport. This trolley will, for example, be suitable for transporting props, beams or frames.